- Create a new folder with the same name of the SPA module under the Views/Templates project folder.
- Right click on the newly created folder and choose new item.
- In the Visual Studio wizard select SPAModule and give it the same name of the previously created folder.
- The two Main.cshtml, and MainJs.cshtml module definition files will be added to module folder.
- Open the Template.Controller.cs file, and use the commented out example code to create a new controller action method. Substitute MyModule with the actual name of your module.
This step by step video tutorial, and this tutorial may help.